Camp Card Vendor Campaign
Need Funding for Camp? Sell Camp Cards!
2017 Confirmed Camp Card Vendors:
More to Come!
Camp Card Quick Links:
- Feb 8 South Kickoff (Attend 1 Kickoff required for $.50 bonus commission)
- Feb 16 North Kickoff (Attend 1 Kickoff required for $.50 bonus commission)
- Order Camp Cards Here
- Sign Up for a Scout Show Booth (Required for $1 bonus commission)
- Camp Card Promotion Flyer
- Scout Camp Card Checkout Form
To Order Camp Card Display Boards
- Cost is $24 per board.
- Call Vango Graphics Inc. at 303.722.6109 or email. Ask for Pam.
Camp Card Forms
How the Camp Card Sale Works
- The Camp Card is designed to help units fund their way to 2017 camp programs
- This is a risk-free, product sales project where all Scouts can earn their way to camp, Philmont, or other activities or simply support unit programs or supply needs
- Each Camp Card will sell for only $5.00 to the general public and will have multiple food, service and entertainment discounts for the consumer to use throughout the year
- The participating unit will keep up to 50% commission from the sale of each Camp Card
- Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied toward directly sending youth to summer camp programs, however they may be used as the unit committee sees fit
The Value of Selling Camp Cards
Participating in the Camp Card sale allows each Scout to directly fund their way to various camp programs.
|Program ||Cost ||Sales per Youth (in Cards)* |
|Cub Scout Day/Twilight Camp ||$75 ||30 Cards per youth to sell |
|Magness Adventure Camp ||$110 ||44 Cards per youth to sell |
|Alpine Adventure ||$320 ||128 Cards per youth to sell |
|National High Adventure Bases ||$800 ||320 Cards per youth to sell |
|Dobbins, Dietler, Eagle Point ||$275 ||110 Cards per youth to sell |
*Note - Program costs and sales per youth are not necessarily actual numbers; they are close approximations.
Unit Sales Incentives
Information coming soon!
Youth Sales Incentives
Information coming soon!
2017 Camp Card Timeline
|January 30 ||Order Camp Cards online or fax for to Council Office |
|February 8 ||Camp Card Kick-off South |
|February 16 ||Camp Card Kick-off North |
|March 1 ||Camp Card Sale Begins |
|May 1 ||Sale Ends. Units to begin turning money and unsold Camp Cards to Council |
|May 18 ||Last day for units to turn in money and unsold Camp Cards |
|May 31 ||Announcement of Top Sellers |
For more information, contact Camp Card Staff Advisor Josh Atherton at 720.266.2160.