Investment in Character
Make an investment in Scouting. Make a Difference today. Keep it local. Donate to Scouting!
The Gateway District is in the process of planning for the 2012 Investment in Character Campaign. If you are not familiar with the Investment in Character campaign you can get more information here on the Denver Area Council website.
If you are the person coordinating the Investment in Character Campaign for your unit please provide the following information to Drew Macbeth:
- Unit Type (Pack, Troop, Crew) & Unit Number
- Desired Date For Investment in Character Presentation (Presentations are Scheduled January Through April)
- Location of Investment in Character Presentation (i.e. Name of School, Church, etc.)
- Address of Investment in Character Presentation (Please Include Closest Major Intersection)
- Type of Event Where the Investment in Character Presentation Will Be Held (Blue & Gold Banquet, Court of Honor, etc.)
- Contact Information (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
For 100 years, the Boy Scouts of America has created a strong foundation of leadership, service, and community for millions of America's youth. Through A Year of Celebration, we celebrate this legacy and commit ourselves to inspire and prepare future generations.
In 1910 the Boy Scouts of America was founded and this year represents the 100th anniversary and is much more than a date on the calendar. It represents an important milestone in which to reintroduce Scouting to America and to celebrate our rich heritage to reinforce the important role Scouting will play in shaping our country's future.
Scouting is as vital and relevant today as it was when our journey began. Help us celebrate!
Help us keep the Scouting program, our camps, office, outreach programs, training, materials and much more available to our youth for another 100 years!
Help make an investment in Scouting through a monetary donation. Your pledge will help. Thank you for considering Scouting.