Unit Recharters are due by February 15, 2013
You may download the Recharting Timeline here.
- Yearly registration fees are now $15 per year for both youth and adult members.
- We encourage you to use the Internet Recharter Checklist to prevent the most common issues encountered with the Internet Rechartering process.
For LDS units only: Ward Adult Organization Worksheets and Ward Recharter Instructions
Internet Rechartering Instructions
The Denver Area Council is excited to offer Internet Rechartering to your unit. We think you'll love this method for rechartering, because you'll be completing the charter renewal information yourself and you can do it from your home or office, anytime that it's convenient for you. It's a secure, easy-to-use application. Be sure to attend any of the trainings that your District might be offering.
Here's how to get started:
- Select an adult to be the renewal processor for Internet Rechartering.
- From 60 to 45 days before the unit charter expiration date (2/28/2013), the renewal processor should gather recharter material and review the Recharter Tutorial.
- Select First-Time User (even if you used this method last year, you must select this to set your unit up for this recharter) and enter the unit access code (Codes are mailed to your Committee Chairman in October and change every year).
- Select the unit type and enter the unit number.
- When asked to create a password remember passwords will be case sensitive. The password needs to be something you will be able to remember.
- Complete the information requested on each page. You can stop at any time, log off the system, and begin again where you left off by signing on now as a returning user and reentering your access code and password.
Here's how to wrap it up:
- When you've completed all the information to recharter the unit, click the Submit button.
- Print the Unit Charter Renewal Report Package, which includes the charter renewal application and lists of new members, transfers, multiples, and no-fee adults. Acquire the appropriate signatures on the application, then take the entire packet (including page 1 even if there are no new members or adults) along with new applications and fee payment to the council office or to the district turn-in meeting.